This refined sparkling wine is obtained from Chardonnay and Incrocio Manzoni 6.0.13 grapes, an autochthonous variety originated from the mix of Rhine Riesling and White Pinot. Bunches are exclusively hand-selected, subjected to a soft pressing and to fermentation with controlled temperature. Afterwards, refermentation in bottle and aging on yeasts for at least 24 month follow. Perfumes are charming, with white flowers, dried fruit and citrus scents. Taste is soft, intense, with mineral hints.
Brut Millesimato Spumante Metodo Classico Terre del Colleoni DOC 2017
Categories: 2017 , .750 ml , .Celestino , .Sizes , .Sparkling wines , Vintages
- Denomination: Terre del Colleoni DOC
- Classification: White sparkling wine
- Alcohol content: 50% ABV
- Grape variety: Chardonnay and Incrocio Manzoni 6.0.13
- Refinement: 24 months on yeasts
- Recommended tasting temperature: 8-10°C
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 37 cm|
There are no reviews yet.