This refined white wine is obtained from a wise blend of Grey Pinot, Incrocio Manzoni 6.0.13 and Chardonnay grapes. Bunches are exclusively hand-selected and subjected to a soft pressing. Fermentation and refinement are processed in French oak barriques. Perfumes are aromatic with vanilla, liquorice, apricot and white flowers hints. Taste is strong but balanced, slightly tannic.
Bergamasca Bianco IGT
- Denomination: Bergamasca IGT
- Classification: White wine
- Alcohol content: 13% ABV
- Grape variety: Grey Pinot, Incrocio Manzoni 6.0.13 and Chardonnay
- Refinement: French oak barrique
- Recommended tasting temperature: 12-14°C